Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Maxis Broadband epic story

OK, I have nothing against Maxis broadband, but I just wanna talk abt it. Merely because they continue to evoke all sorts of emotions in me. The last emotion that they evoked was of anger and frustration. This time around, I must say, it's rather a pleasant one. I must say, I'm pretty surprised at the letter I got yesterday.

Here goes:

Dear Maxis Broadband User,

Thank you for choosing Maxis broadband (yea, like I have a choice).

Congratulations! (oh boy, what now?) We are excited to inform you that we have upgraded your ADSL service (OK, what's the catch?). This is part of our initiative to serve our customers better by providing a smoother and stable internet connection while using our Maxis Wired Broadband (ADSL) service (See? A few angry phone calls DO work after all, only a couple months too late).

This package upgrade allows you to enjoy a better surfing experience at no extra charge to your current package price (Yea, if you're planning to charge me for the "so-called-upgrade", you are gonna get a real whopping in the ass).

The end.