Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why?

Questions that will never get a truly satisfactory answer:

Why am I tired all the time?
Why isn't there a decent tailor in Nilai that can make a simple dress?
Why are the Chinese tailors making baju kurung instead of cheongsam?
Why has it always been raining in KL during 4-5pm?
Why can't I leave office 1 hour earlier if I skipped lunch or came in 1 hour earlier?
Why is that lady screaming her head off into the phone?
Why do my students never remember my lessons?
Why is that guy staring at me?
Why doesn't my mum listen to my advice?
Why does my brother go to the cyber cafe ALL the time?
Why is P&G Singapore using Kimberly-Clark products?
Why do we have to wait so long for a lift, when there are 12 functioning lifts in the same floor?
Why don't Malaysians line up at anywhere?
Why is that Indonesian man talking so loudly into his handphone?
Why do we have to judge whether a person's LV is real or fake?
Why do we have to pay service charge at a DIY restaurant?
Why are there so many hotels, houses and shoplots in Nilai?
Why can't Malaysia have a decent road sign that ACTUALLY points you into the right direction?
Why are people so obsessed with fb, Iphone and Twitter?


Why do I have so many questions unanswered?