Sunday, October 18, 2009

How inconsiderate :(

OK so yesterday was Deepavali. And I came to realise that Indians too play with firecrackers on Deepavali.


Starting from 7pm yesterday, "noise" (as I would like to term it) started polluting the air.
Noise continues at 730pm.
More noise at 8pm.
Noise.
Noise.
All the way up to friking midnight.

All the friking firecrackers just somehow miraculously landed right behind my house. Everytime they went off, I had a near heart attack. Seriously damn loud.

Even when I was watching TV in the living room, the noise somehow managed to follow me right in front of my car porch. Damn buggers.

I had to turn up the TV volume so loud that it sounded like a surround sound system in the cinema. Even that I couldn't hear Josh Duhamel talk. It was just bits and pieces. Plus, the episode was damn "kancheong" (exciting/nail-biting kind) cuz Delilah was kidnapped. Anyway, for those of you who watch Las Vegas, you would know exactly what I'm referring to.

Anyway, back to the issue at hand. I was so pissed off cuz I couldn't watch my Josh. My parents were also damn annoyed cuz they couldn't sleep. So, in the end, all of us just stormed into the living room with very pissed off looks on our faces. Like it was any of our fault.

Me: Why the hell are they playing firecrackers at this time of the hour?
Mum: How would I know?
Me: Can't we report to the police or sth? Let the police catch and fine those idiots.
Mum: Yea sure, by the time the police come, these buggers would be at home sleeping already.
Me: Oh yea. *burst out laughing cuz I know EXACTLY what my mum was talking abt*