Friday, August 7, 2009

Soaring in the air. Probably at 30,000 feet

Again, I'm bored and none of the ppl on my MSN list wanna talk to me. Therefore, I was looking for sth to do to kill the boredom (before I kill myself, although Liza did volunteer to do that for me) and I stumbled upon my camera! Alright! Picture time! Haha, not exactly, I realised that I recorded this really amazing video (sth that I have always wanted to do) in the plane on the way to China. So here you go. I trust that this is sth amazing because usually the flight attendants will go, "Excuse me, Miss, pls turn off your electronic devices because we're about to land, bla bla bla".



If you hear babies crying or kids talking, they're not mine. And at the end of the video, you will be able to hear Ben saying sth like, "Oh shit" *ROFL*