Friday, July 31, 2009

One Chinese boy, one Malay girl, one unforgettable love story


OMG, Sepet was so sad. OK, I'm sorry that I did not watch it when Yasmin was still alive. But it's never too late to be reading about Shakespeare's Sonnet 18, or listen to MJ's Butterflies or watch Gubra. Seriously, when I was re-watching the trailer, I had goosebumps all over and my eyes started to tear up.I loved the movie. Why?

1. It was real. Real as in, it didn't look like the Director or Producers took a lot of trouble to change the way the actors/actresses talked, dressed, walked, whatever. It felt home.

2. It was freaking sad. When Orked had to leave, I just cried my eyes out..wawawawa.. man, it was true love between Jason and Orked.

3. The couple was cute. Jason and Orked. Seriously, very good-looking couple. Jason's English was good and Orked is damn talented (as always).

4. The casting was excellent. Ida Nerina, Harith Iskandar, Adibah Noor. Zehan Marissa. Just superb.

5. No boundaries. Uncut. This movie explored the realities of the world that we live in. Which ever idiot that said that certain scenes from the movie were obscene or inappropriate, screw them. They can go to hell.

6. The OST was awesome! Totally complemented the movie.

Forgive me if I obsess about anything and everything abt the movie for the next 2 weeks.

"One Chinese boy, one Malay girl, one unforgettable love story"