Sunday, September 27, 2009

Do I look like an alien?

I hate people who stare. It not only pisses me off. It annoys the hell out of me. I will be like, "Excuse me *explitive*, wtf are you staring at? Do I owe you money or sth? Did I run over your dog?"

There are 2 categories of people who are starers:
1. Perverts in trains who sit opposite you and stare at you (God knows which part)
- It's just sad you know. I feel bad for them, because either they're not gettin' any or their still dissatisfied after gettin' some. And the worst part is, they have no shame! They stare at you, you give them the "wtf look", they continue staring. God!

2. Sorta educated people (mostly females) who usually cling onto their bfs and whisper stuff while staring at you.
- Seriously, what's wrong with these ppl? It's not like I have piercings on my eyeballs or tattoos on my lips. I'm normal. Like every other Malaysian out there (sadly). You know what I would do the next time? When they stare at me, I would quickly take out my phone and video tape them or better yet, take a photo (with flash). Let them have a taste of their own medicine. So, it's best to to sit or stand around singles (male/females) who have sth of more interest in their hands (like a novel, Ipod, newspaper).