Sunday, November 15, 2009

Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding brow

It was my saloon ritual day, so I went to Sim's saloon. Since I have become her "preferred/loyal" customer, she has reduced the price and also given me an extra service. I actually do not know what this "extra service" is called in English, but if u were to look at the picture below, you would go "a ha"!

OK anyway, after blowdrying, diffusing and applying the curl retainer, she (ah I got it, the word!) trimmed my eyebrows using a blade. The blade was new and she was probably in a rush home for dinner, so this happened.

drumroll
Drumroll
DRumroll
DRUMroll
DRUMRoll
DRUMROll
DRUMROLl
DRUMROLL



Come to think of it, I think I recall why she accidentally cut my skin. She was telling this story of how the burglars nowadays are getting bolder. A couple of houses away from hers, a burglary happened. The owner of this burglarised home (Mr X) was not very close to his surrounding neighbours. So, everyday he would leave for work early morning and then come home late at night. He would not mix or even greet his neighbours. Nobody knows how he looks like or whether or not he's got wife or kids (cuz they're kinda like phantoms).
So what happened was, one day, this big-ass truck stopped in front of his house. The other neighbours thought that he was moving away cuz he never told anyone anything. There were like 3 males and 2 females (and even kids!) moving stuff into the lorry. They moved EVERYTHING (including the curtains and rubbish bin). They even had the guts to wave goodbye at this auntie who was perplexedly looking at them.
So when Mr X came home that night, you can literally hear his first word echoing throughout the neighourhood, "Nooooooooooooooooo!!!"